Trust wallet is one of the popular platforms that is used by millions of users to store,
exchange and buy digital crypto currencies. Most of the BNB currency users want to know
about how to sell BNB on a trust wallet. To understand about the selling of BNB on trust
wallet you are on the best platform. Here you will get to know about the various ways to sell BNB crypto on trust wallet.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ways To Sell BNB On A Trust Wallet
- 2 Swap BNB For A Stable Coin
- 3 Withdraw BNB on Some Exchange
- 4 Can You Trade BNB On Trust Wallet?
- 5 How Can You Buy BNB Using a Trust Wallet?
- 6 How To Withdraw Money From BNB Exchange?
- 7 Other Platforms Where Can I Sell My BNB
- 8 FAQ
Ways To Sell BNB On A Trust Wallet
If you are willing to sell or exchange BNB on a Trust wallet or through a trust wallet then you have to follow a few ways. You are not allowed to sell or exchange BNB for fiat currency directly from the trust wallet. So to sell them you can either exchange it from a different platform or withdraw the BNB directly to DEX (Decentralised Exchange). If you choose any of the ways you will not find any difficulty. Just simply go with the mentioned instruction and work on it.
Swap BNB For A Stable Coin
You can Swap BNB for a stable coin. A stable coin whose value is equal is USD dollars. It is directly connected with your trust wallet account. The swap of BNB is only for the US or
If you belong from any other country then you can choose the option of exchanging BNB on the market for some fiat currency directly. you just open a Binance account that is connected to your bank account.
Steps To Swap BNB For BUSD
- On the bottom of your wallet go to “DEX” Button.
- Click on the “SWAP” button.
- Choose “BUSD”
- Add the amount you wish to swap.
- Click “SWAP” and “Confirm”
Withdraw BNB on Some Exchange
To sell and exchange BNB on Trust Wallet you can use some other exchange platform. You can use the binance and coinbase to make transactions there. This is the only single way to sell BNB directly in your desired currency from any location. You have to keep in mind that you have to pay a transaction fee for this.
Steps To Send Bnb From Trust Wallet To Some Decentralised Exchange
- At the bottom of your app move to “Wallet Tab”.
- Search BNB current and press on “Send” button.
- Go to an exchange platform.
- Find desired exchange platform address and copy it.
- Find the trust wallet receipt address and paste it.
- Enter the desired amount & click max for all BNB.
- Press next and confirm the transaction.
Can You Trade BNB On Trust Wallet?
Yes, Trust wallet is one of the best and popular platform BNB wallet for Android and iOS
users. It allows you to exchange and sell BNB to trade on binance DEX and use it on
How Can You Buy BNB Using a Trust Wallet?
As you read in the above paragraph, you are not allowed to sell or exchange BNB from a
So the alternative question arise in traders mind that can I purchase BNB using a trust
The answer is “YES“. You can purchase BNB from a trust wallet. To purchase it just follow
- Go to the token option.
- Click on the “Buy Coin” tab.
- Search BNB & click on it.
- Enter the number of BNB coin or amount you wish to buy.
- Select the payment mode.
- Fill the required details such as credit card number, email address, & further details.
- After completing the information click on confirm.
- Later your BNB coin will appear in your wallet.
How To Withdraw Money From BNB Exchange?
As you have sell your BNB by using a particular Decentralised exchange because trust wallet is usually use to buy BNB. Once you have sell the BNB now the next step is to trade your BNB and BUSD for regular money such as dollars and euros.
Keep in mind that the exchange you use should have the option to trade with regular money. For US and Canada user it is quite easy to du. Because after exchange you can simply transfer BUSD into your account. When you send it to you account it will automatically convert into US dollars.
But for the European users the process of changing BNB Exchange into regular money is
Steps to exchange BNB into regular money in euros.
- Choose & Click on the Market button.
- Search the pair of token & regular money you are willing to withdraw.
- Go to “trade button“.
- Choose the “To Sell” option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click Sell
- Go to the wallet and click on the spot & fiat.
- Find the currency you want to withdraw.
- Click on “Withdraw Button“.
- Choose the withdrawal process and confirm the amount.
- Now you are done.
Other Platforms Where Can I Sell My BNB
If you are looking for any other platform where you can sell BNB then here you will find a list. You can choose the best and desired one to sell BNB according to your choice.
And recently we add a very useful article on How Long Does Webull Take To Approve Your Account Application? this article is also very useful. please read this article and give the rating.
How Do You Know You Are Getting A Fair Price When Selling BNB On Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet shows you the fair market price of the BNB token in the chosen market pair. But while selling in on decentralised exchange keep in mind that prices are slightly different from centralised exchange.
Is Selling BNB On Trust Wallets Safe?
Trust wallet is designed with security in mind. So, if you are doing any transaction on it it will verify the transaction details before confirmation.
Can I Sell Portion Of My BNB Holding On Trust Wallet?
Yes you can sell the friction of your BNB Holding. You only have to justify the amount of holding you want to sell during the transaction process.
What If You Need Help While Selling BNB On Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet is a user-friendly interface that is easy to manage for the users. If you are still facing any issue then you can consult their official documentation and ask for help to support team.